Thursday, 1 September 2016

Things are looking up!

Well hello!
I'm a little bit back and it feels good!
So what have I been doing?
Weeeeeeel alot of things have happened since we last spoke.
Let's have a round up.
I spent quite a few months coping with fatigue and depression which meant a bit of a standstill with  pretty much everything. Glum times.
Life was quiet, slow, gentle. I had to be careful and kind to myself but gradually I felt better found my energy and got back to normal ish.
I found gardening and crochet two of the most therapeutic things to do.
But the most restorative activity I've been enjoying is, well take a little look.


Meet
 The Right Honourable Hector Albert Schnauzer


Possibly the happiest dog in the world.


He certainly make me happy, Who knew I'm a dog person!
If you want to reduce your stress levels get a Hector!
I thought long and hard before getting him, found a kennel club breeder and have spent a long time socializing and training him, he's been a complete joy so responsive and eager to learn.
Just the best dog EVER!
If that wasn't great enough I've also become a Nana to the most gorgeous grandson, d'you want to see him, get ready cos you will say ahhhhh.


He's adorable isn't he. 



I am a very proud Nana.
Baby Finlay is already nearly one, he's a live wire, up and about and very nearly walking.
God help us!!!!!!
I can't tell you how lovely it is to be a Nana, all the fun, all the good bits, all the love.
Our family are truly blessed.
So lots to do, lots to share.
I'm going to try posting every fortnight and next time I'll show you some crafty stuff.
Hope you're enjoying the sunshine.
Talk soon
Love
♥Sue♥







1 comment:

  1. How lovely to see you back. Sorry to hear about but your tough times but glad to know you are on the up. Dogs are magic aren't they? I have a lovely big rescue collie who I'd be lost without. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!