Friday, 8 May 2015

Five Photo Friday


Last weekend saw another trip to the woods,
 more beautiful bluebells and wild flowers.
 It's so wonderful spending time outside in Nature.







I've also been spinning some gorgeous merino.
Nice and thin!



Topped off with a little crochet play in the sunshine.
Whilst I recover from my day out in the woods!
 Yeah a whole week to get over one trip, Chronic Fatigue is RUBBISH!


Still least I can sit in my beautiful garden.
How's your week been, what have you all been making, doing, enjoying?
Do tell!
Love
♥Sue♥

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are so worn out. Not fair for you! I do hope that there will be some improvement. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nature is so tender waking up. You showed awesome spring. The colors of merino are just right for this spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!