Thursday, 16 April 2015

Summer's here!

Hello, how are you all?
I'm still feeling yuk and waiting to find out what's wrong, 
but am just ignoring it cos being ill is sooo boring!
Here in Sunny Portsmouth, we've been enjoying glorious weather this week, it feels like Summer's here!
We've been enjoying some serious deck time, it's wonderful.
Best thing we ever did in our garden! 
Last night we fired up the chiminea, and just spent time together, so relaxing.
Ha ha you didn't expect it to look like that did you! 
It is the creation of my Lovely Man of course and is an actual work of art, by the way it doesn't normally have a saucepan on the top, there was some experimenting with heating water going on here!

Beautiful isn't it. Made from an old beer barrel!


By the way it is enormous and weighs a ton which is a bit of a hallmark of Lovely Man, we love it.
I've been spinning a lot this week too and having a sort out of all my yarn.
There's quite a lot!






Some of them have found their way to my shop. I'm hoping to add some more and some of my hand painted roving, so keep a look out.
How's the blanket going? Slowly is how's it's going I'm making myself sew in at least ten ends a night, nearly done now but next time I'm going to definitely sew as I go!


So that's a little round up of my week, it's been lovely hope yours has too.
Take care my blogland friends see you soon.
Love
♥Sue♥







5 comments:

  1. Wow, that chimenia is fantastic isn't it!!! Love your beautiful yarns as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know Amy, it really is a work of art, I'm very lucky my Lovely Man can make ANYTHING!!!!!! Glad you like my yarn, such a satisfying hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beer barrel and the saucepan! Your yarns look so pretty.....
    bestest and thanks for your comments on my blog too
    Daisy J xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy and welcome to my little blog! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!