Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Crochet Comfort


Hello friends.
Firstly, just want to say thank you for all the visits to my little blog recently.
 It's a lovely feeling to know people take time to read my ramblings. I love the fact that we connect through the blogosphere sharing the things that we all love, 
it makes the world a smaller friendlier place!
I was laid low AGAIN this past week with the flu/cold/yuk bug.
Not happy.
Off work and not able to enjoy all the projects I have on the go at the moment.
Just sleep and daytime telly(yaaaawwwwwwnnnn).
All I managed was a couple of rows on my V stitch blanket.
Oh but what a comfort, snuggling underneath while I slowly hooked my way across the rows.
No thought required, no stress just soothing rhythm and flow. It has grown slowly the colours following in an organic way.
 No pattern repeat the colours blending together or singing out depending where they fall.

crochet comfort striped crochet blanket

This week I'm back at work and frankly exhausted!
So I'm being gentle on myself, not doing too much,  sitting in the garden enjoying the signs of Spring, early nights, whisky(just a little bit!)
Hopefully my energy will return and I can get on!!!!!!
Hope you are all well and busy crafting and enjoying the start of Spring too.
Love
♥Sue♥

4 comments:

  1. It is amazing how comforting crochet can be isn't it! I hope that you are feeling much better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I'm feeling much better now, and my blanket is growing a bit more quickly this week, so it's all good!

      Delete
  2. I love crochet as you go blankets - you're right, it's great to just let the colours dictate. Get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, I love the organic progress of just doing, and how it gives my brain a rest LOL!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!