Monday, 16 February 2015

Getting Organised

Well it's Monday, it's the half term holiday and I'm getting organised.
Firstly it's off to the vet for Howard.
Annual check up, which he hates, they'll be sweaty paws and lots of wailing!


Then it's some yarn sorting and spinning, I have some rather gorgeous Corridale which I've already made into a shawl but there's more and it's a dream to work with fine, soft and a beautiful dreamy grey, perfect for today in fact.



And finally I've restocked my Etsy shop, go and take a little look if you like, I'm hoping to add some handspun to my listings this week too..............If I get organised!

Hope you are all busy crafting and making and imagining great things.
Love
♥Sue♥





4 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog - Full of crafts, cats and stunning photos, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie for your kind comments, welcome to my little crazy world. x

      Delete
  2. I hope that Howard does alright on his little visit! Lovely to hear from you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amy it was all trauma as I knew it would be, I nearly lost a hand getting him into his box and then to add to his misery the vet pronounced him FAT! Poor Howard LOL.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!