Friday, 20 February 2015

Five Photo Friday

Wow that week whizzed by, I love holiday time, 
having time to just mooch is very restorative.
Here is a little flavour of my week.
A Valentine walk to Halnaker windmill.


An early morning stroll on Milton Common, beautiful blue skies.



Finally capturing a bird on camera!



A sunset walk!




Eastney Lake boathouses


An altogether sparkly week!


I'm so lucky to live in such a pretty place.
Today is wet and grey so I'm planning to spin and crochet. 
I have a couple of projects on the go at the moment, I'll tell you all about them next time.
Have a weekend.
Love
♥Sue♥


1 comment:

  1. Five lovely pictures Sue! If you ever fancy joining in my Five on Friday posts are now open to everyone - just saying, no pressure! Hope you have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!