Friday, 14 November 2014

Bathroom Ta Dah!


Finally, I've made it back to Blogland!
I've been so busy, waay to busy and I've missed my Blogland chums.
Hope you're all ok?
And look, all good, a beautiful bathroom for you to look at.
Exquisite isn't it.


We've had baths and showers
and bathshowers. 
Oh yes we are making the most of our stunning new room.



Isn't it pretty.




Everything came together beautifully.


We have created a calm restful space.
Using natural beach colours and sea coloured accents.


And we are so delighted all that hard work, 
all that mess and trauma forgotten now.
We're particularly pleased with the old pine shelf revamp. 
Just spray paint and a rub down followed by a bit of wax.




I'm so lucky to have such a brilliant talented Lovely Man to create our amazing home.
I'll have an idea and hey presto he's done it!
That's it now the last major renovation job, our home is officially
FINISHED!!!!!!
It's a very good feeling my friends.
Have a spiffing weekend I'm spending it in the bath!
See you soon
Love
♥Sue♥


2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous Sue!!!! I really like it and I am sure that you will love spending time in there now! Normally subway style tiles are not my thing, but I really like yours, I think it is the colours that you chose, I like their warm tones, especially with the wood details of the shelves and windowsill and so on. Wonderful job all round!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I love,love,love it! We cannot stay out of it LOL. The tiles came from Topps Tiles we just saw them and fell in love because they reminded us of the beach. We wanted to keep everything as natural as possible and calm and I think we've done it! But d'you know what gives me the biggest buzz, being able to nonchalantly close the toilet seat and watch it gracefully lower down silently!!! I'm easily pleased :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!