Friday, 26 September 2014

Five Photo Friday

Hi everyone!
It's been a long long week, plagued by the back to school cold and stress levels through the roof!
Let me explain a little.
Last week I showed you a happy student back in his house at Uni in Nottingham, that's some good news.
And here is a jolly giraffe, I made for a friend.
Do you like his handspun scarf!


A late blooming rose in the garden.


And a family who have been 
AMAZING!
We had the builders in.
We don't have the builders in ANYMORE.


Basically we had to rip everything out and start again.
Of course the troops rallied round. Heather used her muscles and Oliver used his pencil finding skills to help Lovely Man put right the mess.


Here is some of that mess, these are some of the new pipes that had to come out!
Arghhhhhhh


Hopefully this weekend will see some good progress.
I'll tell you the whole sorry tale next week.
Have a good weekend
Love
♥Sue♥


3 comments:

  1. Your Blog is A_M_A_Z_I_N_G, I like to share my blog with you and love your feed back come stop over http://missascrochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know that you have managed to move on from this now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy, we're making jokes now so I think we've definitely moved on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!