Tuesday, 3 December 2013

New Skirt!

Have you ever owned a piece of clothing that you actually ADORE.
Yes thought so.
 And have you ever had to go through the trauma of it wearing out and having to say goodbye to said garment?
Yes thought so.
Well that happens to me alot. I find something I love (no easy task) then wear it literally to death.
Then I spend ages moping around saying things like "I really loved that skirt" and "I'm never going to find a better one" and "I'm so saaaad"
This is what has happened to my best ever skirt.
Gorgeous isn't it, such a pretty pattern, goes with everything.


Bargain it was too in Monsoon clearance.
I have worn that skirt for EVER!


Look,
 so FOREVER it's actually fallen apart.


The fabric is in tatters!


Then last week I was browsing E Bay and I found a skirt.
THE SAME.
My heart beat faster I bid.
YAY
I won!!!
I am a very happy lady.
It's in perfect condition.
Only snag, it's size 18!


But that's okay because I'm going to remake it, I can't wait.
I'm going to have my favourite skirt back!
I am so delighted.
Will it be ready for Christmas I hope so.
Better get a wiggle on then.
See you soon
Love
♥Sue♥




4 comments:

  1. Aww that's fab Sue! I'm sure you'll adjust it to fit perfectly.....! I'm happy you're happy. I expect a 'ta dah' moment when it's done :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry I shall be skipping around and whooping soon as it's done!

      Delete
  2. So funny, but such a good idea!! You might even have some fabric left to trim something else up with. You are so clever with your sewing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm already thinking about what I could do with the leftover fabric!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!