Monday, 4 November 2013

November List


I thought I'd start a new little feature and the beginning of the month seemed a good time, I've seen a few of these type of lists around the internet and I like them because they kind of sum up a moment in a life.
So at the beginning of November I'm currently.

Listening..............to the rain.

Eating..................homemade natural yogurt.

Drinking...............fennel tea, delicious!

Wearing...............my poncho ( you can't be unhappy in a poncho!) and PJs.

Feeling.................tired, headachy, blimin hormones!

Needing................to get organised lots of events coming up which I need to plan for.

Wanting................The perfect winter ski jacket. 

Thinking................about Christmas and all the birthdays before it!

Enjoying................snuggling under crochet blankets to watch Downton.                                                                         

Making..................yarn lots of it for my very own cardigan and some new gloves.

Planning................a cunning cake for Olivers birthday, with a seagull theme!

Loving....................dramatic Autumn skies and seas and photographing them..

Weather................rainy windy,very windy!

What's on your list?
Love
♥Sue♥


1 comment:

  1. Great list Sue, and some lovely things there. Hope you have a great November, and that you enjoy the birthdays. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!