Tuesday, 1 October 2013

I'm Back!!!!!

That was a very 
l...o...n...g 
two weeks wasn't it.
Anyway I'm back now, summer was fab, our holiday was amazing and well 
I've just been enjoying a bit of down time. 
But never fear there has been making and doing!
"What you bin up to Sue I hear you all cry?"
Well.
You remember Heather's poncho yarn, it's all made into a stunningly gorgeous poncho thanks to my lovely Mum, such beautiful knitting, I added a pretty crochet border and 
hey presto!
What d'you think?

It looks amazing on Heather.
I had a play with my dye pot over the summer too.
Two completely different colour combinations.
I love the rainbow. I plied this using the Navajo technique. 


 I love this colour too!

I'm trying to be braver with my colour choices, choosing colours I wouldn't normally choose! 
So not so much pink, purple and greens!
My next spinning project is on the wheel as we speak, it's going to be a cardigan for ME!
I just need to find a few extra hours in the day to find the time to actually spin.
How was your summer? What projects are you all working on? 
Do tell.
Look out for some holiday snaps on Friday.
Back soon
Love 
♥Sue♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!