Monday, 7 October 2013

Bicycle basket roses

Hello, did you all have a super weekend? Went fast didn't it.
Today I thought I'd share my bicycle basket revamp.
You may remember I treated my self to some spiffy new panniers before our holiday, but I hadn't had time to decorate them.
Sooooooo when we got back I spent a happy morning crocheting these lovely roses.


I added some leaves and spirals.


I love making spirals.


I just adjusted the size of my roses by making a different size chain.


As usual I used Stylecraft special acrylic yarn, it's hard wearing and comes in gorgeous colours.
I buy mine from here and it comes in minutes! 


I love my new basket and have had lots of people comment on how jolly they look!
I don't think I could have an undecorated basket, just wouldn't seem right!
Go on add some gorgeousness to your bike, it'll make you smile guaranteed.
Love
♥Sue♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, I love this.....maybe I'll have to copy your idea one day.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should Jacquie you'll love your bike even more! Maybe i should make some basket decorating kits, what do you think? x

      Delete
  2. What a happy basket! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely I always feel happy when I catch a glimpse of those jolly flowers. x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!