Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Wonderful Weekend

 Oh what a glorious weekend we had here in the South of England.
I even put my shorts on for a little while!
What did you all get up to?
What did I get up to?
Well, as the evening get longer we've been popping out to catch the sunset.
This shot is taken from Hayling Island looking across Langstone Harbour towards Portsmouth.
Beautiful isn't it.


Saturday we headed to Petworth House to enjoy the magnificent grounds.
Still some gorgeous daffodils in bloom.


The most amazing trees.


Huge!


Some of them had holes in the trunks that we stood in!


Petworth is famed for it's deer and they didn't disappoint, well they did a bit as they seemed very cunning, whenever a camera came out they didn't run away they just turned their backs!



The scenery was stunning.


Lots of photo opportunities 


Oh and one staring competition.


It was a wonderful day time to spend together relaxing.
Next time we're going to go in the house too.


Sunday we spent in the garden pottering, one of my favourite ways to spend the day.
These lovely cherry blossoms are in my next door neighbours garden, pretty aren't they.


Howard chilled out too!
He's good at that.


Time for some hooky fun to of course, just a few coasters for our new coffee table and some little motifs for a bit of a secret project I'm toying with.


And finally a little gift for one of my bestest friends in the whole world.
Cute and quick to make, it only took a couple of hours!
I found the free pattern here


Anyway today saw us all back in our woolies, brrrr chilly.
How was your weekend, did you get up to anything crafty, or go out adventuring? 
Do tell I'd love to hear.
Next time I'm talking spinning.
See you soon!
Love
♥Sue♥











2 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, I like the look of Petworth House, the grounds are stunning! And you photos show it off beautifully! As for little bunny ... I am in love!! I think I will be making one too!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely weekend :) The little bunny is gorgeous...I bet your friend loved it x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!