Monday, 31 December 2012

My makes 2012!

My makes 2012! by Sue Webb ♥


My round up of all my hooky fun in 2012!
Isn't it amazing how quickly you forget what you've done.
I've had a brilliant crafting year honed my crochet skills and learnt a new skill...........spinning, oh boy I love it so much!
And really it's because of all of you that I'm doing any of this, all the encouragement and inspiration that I find on your blogs and Flickr pages, thank you all for helping me to embark on this wonderful journey, your words and comments make my day...........every day. Have a wonderful New Year and a momentous 2013.
Love 
♥Sue♥

4 comments:

  1. I've loved looking at all your wonderful makes this year Sue, and I look forward to all your crafty endeavours in the next! all the very best of health & happiness for 2013 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some gorgeous items this year! I can't wait to see what you make in 2013 :)
    Happy New Year to you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooo hooo! It all looks lovely. Happy New Year! Here's to 2013 and all the fun we will have. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - that is impressive! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!