Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Busy busy busy!!



Hello folks!
Seems almost impossible to find time to come and have a chat with you all.............so busy and tired.
The teacher I work with is off sick so it feels like I'm holding the class together a bit. And of course it's all nativity, glitter and overexcitement! Fortunately they are a gorgeous bunch of children.
Still I have been finding time to finish my little secret project.
Ta Dah!
A cute little blanket.
D'you like it?



I can't say anymore about it at the moment.




But I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.



I used Stylecraft yarn which is gorgeous for blankets as it drapes so well and the colours are fantastic.
And I really like the little pointy edging.



I'm now in granny star frenzy, just hooking them up any colour.........so relaxing ahhhh.
I'm also trying to get all my spinning finished so I can move my wheel and put my tree up!

So much to do and I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet!
Hope you're all managing not to be too fraught after all it's the season to be 
MERRY!!!!!
See you soon
Love
♥Sue♥

4 comments:

  1. it's always nice to "see" you when you can post. looks like you've been busy!! school break should be coming soon, am i right? then a much needed and deserved rest. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin, counting down the days till I can have a rest!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty blanket! I like the colors.
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really love the colours you have chosen to use, and can't wait to see the final finished piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!