Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Christmas Cake Inspiration!!!!!

Come on you didn't expect fabulous amazing pristine cakes did you!
It's me, we don't do usual or traditional here in Baffins!
I was chatting to my Mum today and we both decided to just have a look at our cakes today and maybe marzipan them tomorrow............if we get time.............now if things pan out the way they normally do I and my Mum will
RUN OUT OF TIME.
And this keeps happening, so one year I decided to let 'the family' decorate the cake.
Take a look there are a few years of hard work here, see if you can spot the cakes I managed to get my hands on!
I have to say it's turned into one of our Christmas highlights, full of hilarious creativity!
Enjoy

























This one is decorated by the lovely 
Heather
takes after her mother!


Hope you enjoyed that selection, they make me smile so much. It is such a simple silly thing to do and yet, for us it screams Happy Christmas!

I wonder what we will produce this year!




Anyway
Happy Christmas my blogosphere friends!
Lots of love
♥Sue♥

























2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Your cake looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been putting off icing mine but it was just gonna be flat and white! HAve a very Happy Christmas and can't wait to see the center piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!