Monday, 5 November 2012

Frazzled





I love blogging really I do and I'd love to spend more time chatting with you but, I can't seem to get to my blog. Things seem to conspire against me and I just can't get to you!
Take this week.
Half term, loads of time, you'd think.
Nah!
By the time I took out the family time, catching up with friends time, home blessing time, the Mum can you do me a favour time! 
I thought I'd be able to write a couple of posts and share some crafty goings on.
That was before.
The phone farce!!!!!
I have a new phone, it's smart apparently only it's not, it's broke, well it's not broke now............it's just not working.............well when I say not working it's waiting................for the network to allow me to use it............................that's after I've waited A DAY already. Actually I've been waiting since Thursday. Yeh that's right no phone since Thursday people, oh and did I mention, when my phone broke it lost each and everyone of my contacts!
What doesn't help is the Geeks (you know who they are Carphone Warehouse) put my new sim card into the phone............wait for it..............THE WRONG WAY ROUND I know.
 I'm feeling slightly frazzled!



By the end of the day I'm hoping to do two things, only little things not much to ask.
Make a phone call and send a text.
We'll see, I'll keep you posted. 
Do me a favour will you, cross your fingers for me today.
Lots of love
♥Sue♥


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know how you feel! I have a so-called smart phone too.....except I need a degree in computer science to use it! I hope the situation gets resolved soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!