Friday, 12 October 2012

An Award!

Hello! How's your week been. 
Another busy one for me, I'm off to work dressed as
 Grandma Swag

Oh the fun we have!!!!!

Also this week a lovely surprise.
Thanks so much to Tania for this award 
go visit her blog it's got some great things on it!


There are certain rules to follow which are:
Explain 11 things about you. 
Answer the 11 questions about yourself. 
Choose 11 blogs and name in the post.
Follow the blog of the person which awarded ​​you. 
Visit at least three blogs awarded by this blog.
So here goes!

11 things about me!

1. I love being outside on my bicycle
2. I love pottering around in my kitchen
3. I love all things crafty
4. I'm hooked on crochet
5. I like dark chocolate and tea
6. I'm loving my new spinning wheel
7. I take way too many photos, and love them all!
8. I probably spend too much time on Pinterest
9. I have three crazy cats
10. I have four crazy children
11. I'm happy!



11 Questions.


How do you define yourself?  Calm, kind and happy


What is your favorite dish? Roasted vegetable lasagne


Would you rather cook or you not? Cook I really enjoy my own food

What is your favorite dessert? A really delicious ice cream, especially my homemade ginger and honey ice cream!


If you had to stay with an ingredient, what would it be? Ginger I love it


What is the best trip I've done? I love all trips and holidays


What is the best restaurant you've eaten? Hmm tricky it's hard I don't eat out much, but I do like a good Indian meal


Do you prefer meat or fish? Fish


What is your favorite cheese? Brie


Dark or milk chocolate? Dark


What is the worst dish you've tried? Again tricky, probably a really poor pub roast......yuk!


11 Fabulous blogs 

Take a look at these blogs all full of gorgeousness!




8 comments:

  1. So happy you liked it! You totaly deserve it!

    Love,
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue for the award,you're so sweet to think of me, will def post on it over the weekend
    Lots of love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award - I am very humbled that you thought of me! Loved finding out more about you x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! It's great to read more about you - I think most of the 'about me' points are true for me too!

    I'll be sure to give you a shout out in my next post :-)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue ... thanks so much for thinking of me ... I am delighted ... I am pretty flat out busy at the moment but hope to get around to this very soon ... thanks again ... have a lovely weekend ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Bee, I know how you feel not enough hours in the day are there! x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the award *blush*!! I'm so busy that I haven't got time spread the blog love.. Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!