Friday, 14 September 2012

Made it............

................to the end of the week!
First week of small children at school. Ahhhh they are 
CUTE
Never worked with tiny ones before,
think I'm going to like it although I did spend quite alot of the week reminding small ones to wash their hands LOL!
Good looking bunch they are, I have high hopes!


Anyway now it's the weekend and I'm pretty excited because tomorrow I'm off to The Hampshire Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers September meeting for the whole day!
I'm slightly nervous because my friend has said I can use her spinning wheel on the day, that means spinning in public, in front of experts OMG!!!!!
I'm hoping to glean some tips from the talented ladies and maybe
 treat myself to a bit of fibre to practise with!
I'll let you know how I get on.
Have a great weekend
Love 
♥Sue♥







2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, glad you are enjoying your littlies. My 8yr old is not too happy he has 'Job share' teachers this year and he said he 'hates' both of them. They are crabby and bossy. I think it is very sad. With the pressure on teaching, having fun and actually enjoying and liking the kids seems to be forgotten. School should be a happy place. I can't wait to hear of your 'Spinning Adventures' at Guild... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you started spinning! It is such joy to make your own yarn :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!