Friday, 28 September 2012

Hit the whisky it's Friday!


I know it's terrible but I've reached the point of no return, whisky it is. 
For medicinal purposes only you understand!
I've made it through the week with a streaming cold and a rather painful collection of cold sores in my NOSE!!!! (not nice)
Yes, I deserve a bit of indulgence.


woman drinking whisky

I shall mostly be mixing my whisky with honey and lemon till I'm too sozzled to bother.
After which I shall probably just slurp it from the bottle, declare undying love for my family, pets neighbours, plants etc and fall into bed with my socks on!
That, my friends is my Friday night all planned out.
Roll on Saturday!
Lots of love
♥Sue♥

Oh and I shall be posting about all the exciting spinning and dyeing I did last weekend.
 Oh boy how much fun was that!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!