Thursday, 23 August 2012

Holiday Fun............part 3

So day 3 was meant to be a gentle ride through the countryside.
Ha ha ha ha! 
Foolish folk, what did it do yesterday.....yeh rain, quite alot, there were always going to be puddles weren't there!
Off road oh yes hardcore stuff!


Also rather unexpected, huge farm machinery dodging, we had to dive into the nearest bush cos we don't even think he saw us!!!!!


Out in the fields and into the hot sunshine we spent ages enjoying these gorgeous wild flowers.


There's nothing prettier than Mother Natures planting!


Not so pretty.


A well earned rest and refuelling stop, check out the healthy snack!


So a quiet day and an evening spent cleaning Suffolk sand off our bike chains.
Early night.
Early morning.
Thanks to those pesky mozzies, OMG the itching it just went on and on, by 4 o'clock I'd given up with sleep.
Since we were awake we got out and about along Aldeburgh beach to watch the sunrise.
What a wonderful way to start the day, there are no words that can describe how beautiful it was.
Enjoy the photos taken at Maggie Hambling's gorgeous sculpture.



A stroll back along the beach and home for breakfast.
And it was still only 7.30am!

Later we walked up the coast to Thorpness, but I'll tell you all about that tomorrow.
Love
♥Sue♥









2 comments:

  1. Seriously, have you tried Jungle Formula...I mean I know you loved your early morning stroll and all but 4.30! And itching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Lucy! I did get some repellent, mmmm smelt wonderful but it really worked,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!