Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Rain!


Hello folks,
  before I get down to today's business just wanted to say thanks to all of you who played along with Spot the difference. Really made me laugh and you eagle eyed Miss Marples spotted a mistake I hadn't, brilliant!

ANYWAY
Is it raining where you are?
Probably.
Have you got out your old boots and woolies?
Probably.
Is your body beach ready in anticipation of the long summer holiday?
Probably not.
Apparently it's been the wettest June since records began!
why do weathermen always say that,
SINCE RECORDS BEGAN,
so bloomin what.
I'm thinking of building an ark.

So to cheer us all up and bring a smile to our faces I thought I'd share this video with you.

Enjoy with my love.


Made ya laugh didn't it!
Love
♥Sue♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!