Friday, 1 June 2012

Jubilee

Just crawled home from work and am sitting here in silence...........bliss. 

Jubilee fever with 5 year olds is noisy and crazy, we had the fancy dress(1960's for our class), singing, cucumber sandwiches, scones, singing, bunting making, singing flag waving, singing you get the picture! I'm looking forward to a week of rest and quiet crafting in the garden.

But before that another day of dancing beckons, this time Chippenham Folk Festival, tomorrow. It's going to be an early start. so in case you're wondering what I'm actually doing here's a taster.........you'll notice we go for fun, not perfection! I give you ..............
Chequered Flag


Here's one for the ladies

Hope you all have a wonderful Jubilee holiday and for us on half term YAY!
Love
♥Sue♥

2 comments:

  1. Very cool video clips. Have a lovely half term break :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verna in Maryland3 June 2012 at 15:39

    Loved the videos. They brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!