Saturday, 9 June 2012

Exhilaration!

After thfrustration of yesterday morning we thought it would be a good idea to head out for.

A BIT OF FRESH AIR

See that tiny figure in the distance that's Lovely Man, wave dodging.
I ran too and NO we didn't get caught!


What a mix, blue skies and huge waves.


Lots of salty air sticking to our faces, and cameras.
Yikes!


Don't know who he was but he knew how to have fun!


In fact, everyone was having fun. 
The faces of the people soaked to the skin with freezing seawater, battling against the gale were without exception pure joy and exhilaration!
Boy it made you feel alive! 


We battled our way rather soggily by now to Old Portsmouth up onto the Round Tower.
Which is THE only place to watch the comings and goings of the harbour. 
Along with some people with rather huge cameras(show offs) we watched the Navy ship The Diamond come into harbour.


By now the wind had turned my hair into a Medusa like tangle so we took refuge at Mum and Dads for a reviving cuppa and cake.
Before wending( I love that word) our weary way home
Oh it was a lovely hilarious afternoon. 

Love 
♥Sue♥

P.S. I've finished my frustration bag now, and d'you know what it turned out just grand!





3 comments:

  1. It sure looks like a good way of blowing the cobwebs away! Are you sure that fella didn't need rescuing? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    Glad to hear you got all that frustration blown away in the wind! Looks like a fun day. And I'm so glad the bag turned out great. Can't wait to see it.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Lucy he sure ran fast but I caught him in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!