Saturday, 26 May 2012

A Secret Life!

Hellooooo!

Hope you are all enjoying this glorious weather, 
it certainly makes you feel better doesn't it.
We've been staying up waay to late enjoying the outdoor life and a little visit to the pub!
Looking at the local landmarks,
pretty ain't it.


Anyhow.
Busy weekend my friends we are just preparing ourselves for a spot of outdoor performing.
Oh yes folks, I have a secret life of dancing and folk festivals!
Today we are off to the lovely city of Winchester for their annual festival.
lots of morris men and cloggers and us dancing in the boiling sun!
If you're interested we dance with a group called Chequered Flag and we dance mainly Appalacian steps which are very percussive, great fun.
You can find a couple of us videos on youtube ( haven't time to put one on here)
Have a great weekend
Am taking my camera so might get some piccies to show you, it's a glamorous life let me tell you!
Must go kit to iron!
bye
Love
♥Sue♥


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have just watched a couple of Youtube videos, now I need to become a clogger!!! How fantastic Sue. I hope you have had a happy weekend in Winchester. I am off to find me a spotty skirt and a willing partner! I could be gone for quite some time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might, then, be interested in my aunt and Uncle's folk band called Chase Mist. They have some videos on YouTube. See what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!