Tuesday, 10 April 2012

On my Easter camera

I've been catching up this morning, reading blogs
 (everyone seems to have had a wonderful Easter)
Out for a walk after yesterdays rain and checking out what's on my camera!
Some tiny little blooms

An evening spiders web


My new garden border, looking lush today.


Some blue


Some swans


A boy and his cat


A younger boy


A just popped in after work boy


Another swan!


Clouds and sea


Sparkly water


Crochet squares, threaded in order onto yarn.
Ready to make into a new bag.


Easter flowers smelt divine


Curlew with.........
...............check it out a crab!



More blue


Shipwreck


Easter Sunday crochet, tea and chocolate.
Perfect!


Easter chicks



Easter eggs



Marbled egg decorations


Reed reflections


Seafoam!


Quite a mix on there at the moment isn't there!
Am off to enjoy the gorgeous afternoon sunshine, catch up with you soon!
Bye
Love
♥Sue♥

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Photographs Sue. I love the seaside ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!