Tuesday, 17 April 2012

A Grand Day Out

Hi folks, 
I've been so busy and not had chance to get anywhere near my computer.
Back at work this week too ( a little bit arghhh)
Anyway.
Last Friday we had a glorious day out at Cuckmere Valley Nature Reserve,
 which follows the river down to the sea.
Sadly it was not a great day for photographs too hazy, but it was warm and sunny and beautiful!
Come along then lets have a stroll.
Here's the view from the top of the valley, stunning meandering river.


Very happy sheep


Arty farty fence shot,
featuring Lovely Man.


You can tell sometimes it's pretty bleak here.


Down onto the beach and the amazing sight of the Seven Sisters Cliffs


Up onto the other side of the bay, after wading through some truly freezing water!
An iconic view and a delicious picnic.


Coastguards Cottage.
I could live here.


Arty farty shot of a shell.



Oh what a great day. We photoed ourselves out, it was lovely.
A day of happy, happy memories with my lovely, lovely man.
How lucky am I.
Hope you feel lucky too
Love 
♥Sue♥

7 comments:

  1. such blessings in our lives are all the better when we truly appreciate them, and it seems you know exactly how to do that! stunning photographs friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I loved this post your photos are stunning ( I clicked on them to view bigger )
    I'm currently working on something inspired by you ....posting about it soon :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments ladies and Jacquie you are making me very curious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue that was a lovely walk. Thanks for taking us. Fantastic photographs, I obviously loved the sheep, they did look very happy. The arty farty photographs were great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coastal scenery. Your pictures are beautiful...looks like a great place for walking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I could live in the cottage too and I like the arty shell shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a dream....live in a place like this.... thank you for sharing!!!!
    Manu from Italy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!