Friday, 27 April 2012

Busy!

It's a busy weekend here in beautiful Baffins.
We have a gathering of friends and family tomorrow night for ceremonial tasting of our homemade cider!
It was a real team effort as you can see, and this year.
IT'S DELICIOUS



So we decided to celebrate all things homemade and crafty and invited people to
Show and Tell!
We have jams, baking, photos, yarny stuff well allsorts really.


And the winners will go away with  one of these gorgeous rosettes!


I'll let you know how it goes, 
I'm in hot competition with my brother (very competitive) in the photo category, whilst Lovely Man and Jacob are fighting it out in the baking (I fear sabotage!)
Oh yes and to keep things going with a swing they'll be a whole heap of musicians playing some lively tunes.
( it's ok I've warned the neighbours)
It's going to be mad and fun!
Love 
♥Sue♥

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue! I never knew that cider making was right NOW! I just assumed it would be in the Autumn. You are certainly in for a wonderful creative fun time. Looking forward to the "next installment"
    Enjoy!
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blast! Have a great time and don't get too tipsy on your cider :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claire, just preparing my entries for the photo category, there's alot at stake, I have a very competitive brother! The tipsiness depends on the bottle, ah the joys of homemade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love the rosettes! Hope there were no fights :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!