Monday, 19 March 2012

Party

Sixteen round the table on Saturday night, all family!
Happy Birthday indeed.
So the preparations went on most of the day, 
It's a long time since I've spent a day pottering in my kitchen, it was lovely!
Now I did intend to photograph things as I went along, but I kept forgetting!
Anyway here are some of the goodies.

 Ciabatta bread.

Lemon curd, this was the filling for a delicious lemon sponge.

Avocado salsa was delicious with the chilli

And chocolate cheesecake (squizz your eyes up and it looks a bit better!)
All very favourably received, well you can tell by the scraping of plates and lack of leftovers!
No birthday photos as they were taken by other people, but trust me, we had a blast and my Lovely Man really enjoyed his evening! (even though he said he didn't want a fuss)
 It's so wonderful to spend time with the people you love, 
we feel really lucky and blessed!
So moving onto Sunday,
Beautiful flowers.

Hugs and kisses, giggly phone call from Heather.
Then today a belated Mothers day pressie from Jacob
This is what I found when I got home from work.

Cup of tea, lovely.
Pancake batter, lovely.
Raspberry and cherry sauce, delicious!
How special.
I love my children, they always find unique and wonderful ways to tell me they love me!
Hope you feel loved and special too!
♥Sue♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!