Friday, 9 March 2012

Paint and patterns


Well the decorating continues apace. 
Radiator on, 
well nearly.

Painting done,
well nearly




New picture rail insert is fantastic,
blends in perfectly.
Thanks to my extremely brilliant Lovely Man!


And finally the hooking drought continues too.
But all thoughts of crochet are not abandoned as I'm busy developing my Little Boat pattern!
It's tricky, I've never written a pattern out for other people to use. 
There's a lot of checking involved but I'm nearly there.
So paint brush in one hand, pen in the other, the day continues!
Have a great Friday
see you soon.
♥Sue♥

1 comment:

  1. don't forget which implement is in which hand :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!