Thursday, 22 March 2012

Little bit excited!

Apart from the fact that 
Spring is springing!
This weekend see us heading to Dorset for a weekend away.
Yipee!
The reason, well it's actually my Lovely Man's birthday on Saturday.( I know we celebrated last weekend too, but he is very special, and also 50!)
Yipee!
So off we go tomorrow armed with wellies waterproofs, you know the routine.
Oh, and two lovely people, namely lovely Heather and lovely Oliver!!!
They'll be lots of walking, exploring, photography, relaxing and maybe a visit to a local hostelry!
The rest of the gang are holding the fort, cat feeding etc.
Everything's ready.
Yip, Yip, Yipee!

So I'll be back after the weekend, hopefully with tales of adventuring and discovering!
Have a great weekend
Love ♥Sue♥

1 comment:

  1. hooray for 50! have a great weekend celebrating your guy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!