Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Hundreds!


Literally hundreds!
Photos that is.
What a wonderful weekend we did have.
Portland Dorset, 
brilliant place.
This is the view of Chesil beach.


Gorgeous isn't it.
But OMG what a climb and first thing in the morning!!!!
Lots of hiking, lots of sunshine, lots of laughter, couldn't be better.
Returned home with brown faces and sore muscles, those hills, blimey we're not used to them!
Can't wait to show you some more once I've had a little sort through.

I'll be back later in the week hopefully with some hooky news too

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend in the sunshine.
See you later
Love 
♥Sue♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!