Monday, 5 March 2012

Blog Award!

How exciting,
 an award.
given to me by the lovely
She has a lovely blog full of very pretty 
goodies, take a look!
So now I would like to pass on this lovely award to the following blogs.
All brilliant and creative and full of warmth!
Much love 
♥Sue♥


Translation This week I received the Liebster Blog award, which is Given to blogs with less than 200 followers in order to foster new connections. Liebster means 'dearest', 'beloved' or 'favorite' in German. 
If you receive the award: 
- you thank the one who gave you the award by posting a link 
- you give the award on to five other blogs (and you let them know by a comment on Their blog) 
- you Hope that the award will be passed by with love to other ones.



2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the award, Sue! :)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank a million Sue, will post on it soon :)
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!