Monday, 19 March 2012

All done!

Just found this post in my drafts, what a muppet! Guess it was a busier week than I realised

Phew, all done now!
This was the scene yesterday morning.


Looks big doesn't it.


Treacle was NOT pleased.
Where's my basket gone?


This room hasn't been empty, properly empty for years!
It's like moving in all over again.
Anyway, this is how I left it at 9am.
Ready for the big reveal, 
excited,
 yes!


TA DAH



Gorgeous isn't it


Look at the wonderfulness of it!


So clean and fresh and beautiful!
And
with the furniture in


Altogether now
W
O
W


Yeah that's right
WOW!
Howard's already at home on his chair.
A great refurbishment, one of our best.
So onward and upward, next project.
The bathroom.
But not just yet. 
Think I shall be sitting and drinking tea for a little while first.
At my table.
In my beautiful dining room.
♥Sue♥


7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sue - am so loving that floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you are so pleased - It's super!
    I've always liked our dining room, but like everywhere, after 50+ years, it's cluttered - could you come and do a makeover please? LOL, Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your enthusiasam is infectious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes!! this is very exciting indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for your lovely comments, it's so wonderful to share the happy things in life with all of you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue, what a beautiful room, the original features are so lovely & you guys have just done a wonderful job. really love those doors, I'm so jealous :)
    Lots of love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, nice to meet you here :) what a great before and after adventure ! The more light the better I think and the wooden floor is beautiful. Enjoy it!

    xo
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!