Monday, 27 February 2012

Sailing on!

Ahoy there shipmates!
Sorry had to do that, you see I have a little fleet now!


This one's caught the catch of the day.


And this one's all pastel and pretty


Do you like the little bunting decoration?


I haven't decided what to put on this one.


And finally a little experimental tugboat.
What do you think?
I'm going to put more decorations on it.
BUT
I'm not sure if it's a keeper.


Anyway I'm back on dry land tonight, playing with these.


Lovely aren't they, using up my stash 
(oh dear I'm chuckling to myself cos I just bought a ball of wool to finish this project)
Which makes that statement officially a lie. 
We always kid ourselves with the stash thing don't we, after all if we used up our stashes we'd have no yarn to work with now would we. Yeh we didn't think of that did we!
So do you like these tiny squares?
Well quite tiny, about an inch square, very relaxing to make.

Not as tiny as these made by Jules  at little woollie with the marvellous eyesight. So tiny! 
And not as colourful as these which are just gorgeous made by Angie over at le monde de sucrette
Both have the most lovely blogs full of colour and gorgeousness go take a look!
I'm off to make some more!
See you soon
♥Sue♥



7 comments:

  1. ahoy there shipmate! I need the recipe for this one. Please do a tute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monika hmmm maybe I will, I'll get my thinking cap on and see if I can work it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first boat with the fish, lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! I've never seen a crocheted ship before. So cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet! They look like they would be perfect for a nursery :)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little boat, crochet with bunting! Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!