Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Retro Birthday and Valentine


It's been a bit hectic here. 
First we had the retro birthday tea for number three son
18 
Lovely, that's four adult children I have!
Blimey.
So anyway as requested a retro birthday tea.

It felt very strange buying all this stuff I can tell you. 
So we had.
Iced gems
Jammie Dodgers
Party rings


Rice crispie cakes


Trifle


Fairy cakes
 (with dodgy decoration)



And a very happy 18 year old!

Moving on.
Valentines day

A bit of cutting


And hanging




A bit of hooking too,
can you spot it?




There it is! 
 A little key fob.
Hope he likes it, 
just waiting till my Valentine comes home!


Hope you're Valentines day is full of love!
♥Sue♥


4 comments:

  1. Like the idea of a retro tea party. It's my daughters 17th on Sunday maybe we could do something similar.
    The hearts look very good haning from the lightfitting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun - your work is nearly done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you must feel so accomplished!! three children to adulthood. that is no small feat, indeed. and what a handsome lad (I must say).

    lovely treats and lovely hearts! your house was filled with so much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hearts mobile. Very pretty! I found your blog through the PCH Flickr group :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!