Monday, 6 February 2012

Big Ta Dah!!

I am so happy!
Yipee!
It's finished
my
Flower Garden Bag












After Cath came to the rescue



things went swimmingly


everything just felt
right







This must be one of the longest projects ever. I started the bag way back in August , then got sidetracked by..............colourful things

You know how it is, back to that circle of confusion!
Anyway slowly, slowly I've found my way with this project and eventually as they usually do it found it's heart and all grown together beautifully.
What do you think?
Now I love it loads, a bit too loads.
 It's going to be hard to let this one go, but a new home must be found so off to the shop it goes.
Have a great week
♥Sue♥

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - all that work and then you sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beauty Sue!! i'm with claire- it would be so hard to sell it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments. It's ok I'm already thinking about another one and what flowers to put on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning bag Sue!!!

    You have inspired me to have a go at crocheting a bag...but I think I will start off with something simple first.

    xh

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag is great, and I love the flower fabric inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that bag.

    How much work!

    It paid off.

    Simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!