Thursday, 26 January 2012

Pretty Crafty Home

I stumbled across this rather scrummy blog the other day.
I liked it, 
I liked Sandras idea
ALOT


Of course being a huge fan of all things beautiful
 and craft 
and
recycled
and repurposed
I had to join her.
With that I would like to share my first
contribution


Kitchen shelf addition by Sue Webb ♥

Not the whole shelf, that was already there but the small add on shelf at the bottom.
Things you should know about it.
It was designed and made by my Lovely Man
All the wood comes from an old drawer back
and
BEST OF ALL
It cost us 
NOTHING!
Wonderful
I'm going to enjoy having a 
Pretty Crafty Home
♥Sue♥

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Pretty, gives you more space and it's free - what's not to love!!

    Thanks for the shout out too!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the colours of the glass and china together - and the shelf!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!