Friday, 13 January 2012

Love my bicycle!

Old bicycle basket decoration

Those flowers I loved them, but as all flowers do they dropped,
mostly as I sped along the seafront with my basket stuffed with Christmas goodies!
Time for a change then.


But what to use.
Inspiration
found in my little box of treasures, you know you've got one too I'm sure.
The box where all those little experiments nestle, tucked away........
waiting.
Ta dah
New bicycle decoration!


D'you like it?


I love it. 
A few vintage buttons


And some fluffy tassels


And we're good to go!


Off for some weekend adventures I hope
Have a wonderful weekend yourselves.
♥Sue♥

8 comments:

  1. I love it Sue- you made me smile this morning, just as I was feeling "blue"!
    I wish you cycled in these parts - like a travelling craft exhibition! Connie, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! you are the cutest!! i wish i could see you pedaling around town...like connie, you gave me a big smile with this one . xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! You're going to get all the crafy women in your neighbourhood running along after you trying to steal that beauty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brillimat - what a fanttic idea!

    I am going to have to invest in a wicker bike basket and try your idea.

    I will be the envy of all (in Sydney).

    xxh

    p.s Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm..I also need to learn to read over my comments before posting.

    brillimat & fanttic?!

    :-D

    xxh

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful way to decorate your bike basket - how adorable. I do have a bike, which I don't use - you almost make me want to start cycling again!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bike bunting is gorgeous, such a lovely idea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have been subconsciously lusting after your bike for months! I have the serious wantsies and need to 'Pimp my ride'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!