Monday, 9 January 2012

Faffing!

I spent the weekend faffing around, some of this some of that, 
none of it what I should be doing!
My question is faffing a creative process? 
The dictionary suggests otherwise.
Faffing; to spend your time doing a lot of things which are not important instead of the thing that you should be doing.
Hmm.
Let me see what did I achieve.


One little heart



Some daisy grannies


and a butterfly!
Now all I have  to do is work out what I'm going to do with them.

Actually now I look at the photos I think it was actually a rather creative weekend, 
not wasted after all. 
So faffing.
  I'm going to be more of that in 2012!

Oh and nobody starved and the washing got done.........
....... eventually
Have a good week.
♥Sue♥


5 comments:

  1. You should faff more often if that's the result! I like the phrase 'moodling'... "to engage in periods of blissful inactivity, happy dawdling and pottering that leads to creativity and inspiration."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see me for Faffing - every day, morning 'til night - I wish I ended up with as many lovely things made as you do! Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire I think I shall be taking up moodling sounds right up my street!

    And Connie, your faffing produces wonderful delicate works of art!
    Thanks for your lovely comments ladies have a good weekend, faffing and moodling! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. My English friend and I here in Australia have coined the phrase 'faffing' for us most days, to do exactly what the definition says! in fact we are thinking of starting faffers anonymous :0. But its such fun! and beats housework anyday.......... natalie (piccaboo on flickr) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha Natalie I'll join faffers anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!