Tuesday, 3 January 2012

New Year!

So where was I?
That's right ages ago before Christmas.
Where did that two weeks go?
Was your festive season wonderful, mine was full of fun, family and frivolity more of that later i think.
On to 2012
Of course there must be 
resolutions
Mine are very simple, 
more crochet, well duh!
more exercise, especially on my bike
improve my photography
and be a little bit more organised about the house LOL
that last one is doomed to fail I know cos I say it every year 
and every year we just muddle on through.
Well I must just try harder (smirking as I type).

I leave you for now with a round up of crochet loveliness 2011

Crochet creations 2011 by Sue Webb ♥

It's been a good year for crochet, 
thanks mainly to the blogosphere and all you wonderful people whose blogs inspire and inform.
Thank you all for showing me the creative path I'd been searching for.
What an amazing journey I'm on.
Bring on 2012
Lets see what happens shall we.
♥Sue♥

2 comments:

  1. so much beautiful crochet!! a lot to be proud of :)

    happy new year dear!!! may all your dreams come true in 2012. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must feel so proud to see all the crocheting you've achieved this year. Have a happy and creative 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!