Monday, 30 January 2012

The Birds!

Did you join in with the RSPB birdwatch?
As you can see we did!
Well actually
Howard gave up and went back to his cushion!


So I set myself up at the kitchen window, radio on, 
crochet on the go and bird print out.
9am full of excitment.



10am one crochet tin cover a la Lucy, very productive.


You can't wait to find out how many birds I saw can you?


Here we go

One Magpie
and
Three Blue Tits!!!
Yay
Fabulous.
Where was the robin and wren and great tit and pigeon and any other bird I see regularly.
Were they in your garden?
What did you see?
Be back later in the week am busy stocking my little Folksy shop.
♥Sue♥





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful crochet. The colours are lovely. It's amazing what you can re-cycle when you think outside the circle! I recently covered a small baked bean tin and made it into a pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!