Friday, 2 December 2011

Mayhem

Well we made it through decorations made carpet full of glitter!
Stained glass windows in the making

Glue in my hair
and glitter in my pocket!



See that tray of green glitter, see those little hands, yeh that's all they did
Feel the glitter
Lovely!

All this was accompanied by a rather manic Christmas carol CD
Arghhh my head.




Beautiful stained glass, never fails to add the festive feel!
I'm sitting very quietly picking glitter out of my hair!
And enjoying a soothing cup of chamomile tea.
Ahhhhhh

Enjoy your weekend
♥Sue♥+


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love school life eh? Especially at Christmas time - might as well write the next two weeks off really!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!