Friday, 2 December 2011

Christmas Mayhem

Southsea Sunset by Sue Webb ♥


Oh my what a week! 
It's been full of rain 
and 
no sunshine 
and 
colds 
and 
mad children(school not mine) 
oh and 
birthday preparations again! 
Too busy.

While I'm writing this I'm girding my loins to face a morning of glitter, glue and general mayhem.
 We are having a decorating day at school, I feel we may be being buried under a sea of Christmas decorations!
All accompanied by some gorgeous (I'm being ironic there) carol singing.
I feel a headache coming already LOL!
I will attempt to get some pictures of the craziness that's if I'm not stuck to the table!

Actually it will be great, d'you know why?
Because we won't be doing and 
MATHS
I hate maths
alot.
That thought has cheered me up
 I'm off to dig out Christmassy stuff  and get my santa hat!
Hope your Friday is full of fun!
♥Sue♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!