Sunday, 4 December 2011

Let's snuggle up!

Let's snuggle up! by Sue Webb ♥



It's finished!
And just in time to, it's chilly out there! We can snuggle up together and if there's no sunshine outside who cares we have a rainbow to lift our spirits!
This has been such a lovely blanket to make, 
I can honestly say I have enjoyed every stitch.
Thanks to Lucy and Heather 
for their inspiration to start this blanket of happiness.
I'm already thinking about a bigger one for our bed!
Oooo I'm getting all excited thinking about it.
Must resist
must resist.
I'll put it on my to do list for 
2012.
Hope you've all had a super weekend of crafty fun
♥Sue♥

2 comments:

  1. oooh, so pretty!...

    i ♥ rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful! I'm making a ripple for my daughter at the moment in really soft wool but it's not big enough yet to snuggle under.

    Take care,
    Emma xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!