Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Bad Light!

We're all moaning aren't we!
It's so gloomy,
so grey,
so dark all day!
I know, it's not nice.
 We can't capture our beautiful colourful creations on camera 
without draining the National Grid,
things just don't look quite as gorgeous as they do when we snap them in beautiful bright sunlight do they!

So I've given up trying to picture my hooky projects and headed outdoors.
Because
this is the season for the most beautiful stunning skies!
Hope these shots cheer you all up, 
yes it's grey,
 but wow it's magnificent too!















Ahh that was lovely wasn't it.
Look up today you might see something wonderful!
Happy Wednesday
♥Sue♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!