Thursday, 17 November 2011

When you don't know when to stop!

How's your rippling going?
Mine's going swimmingly!
One of the most joyous projects ever!
I'm loving it so much, just one question, when is it big enough?
At the moment it's plenty big enough for one, plus cat.
Gorgeous.
But.
Should I go on and make it a blanket for two?

It just keeps growing! by Sue Webb ♥

Friends I already know the answer 
looking at the loveliness spread over my sofa this morning,
it has to grow.
I think four pattern repeats should do it!
Yum.
Now just have to deal with those pesky ends!
♥Sue♥




4 comments:

  1. pesky ends indeed!! you've got plenty there! and man-o-man is that one gorgeous ripple. i don't ripple but sure wish i did. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many ripples! Especially not when they're as pretty as these.

    Oh and have you tried weaving in the ends as you go? Simply crochet over them at the start. It's really easy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip Carina, I do normally do that but in my enthusiasm I guess I just forgot all about it! What a twit I am LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice! Less is rarely more! Big is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!