Thursday, 10 November 2011

De-stress

Home to roost by Sue Webb ♥



Do you ever get a day which makes you want to just be somewhere quiet!
My job involves being with approx 30 lovely children everyday, boy are they noisy!

I'm lucky I live 5 mins from this lovely spot, which is a haven for wildlife, next to the beautiful Langstone harbour, although it is next to one of he busiest roads in Portsmouth the traffic noise just melts away.
I head here nearly everyday to look at the sea take some photos, think and relax.
Lovely.
How do you relax?
♥Sue♥

2 comments:

  1. it's so important to find your "quiet". I used to relax by running, but my days are so full, by night's end i just can't even think about slipping on my sneakers. it looks like you found a beautiful place for a little peace and to recharge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know fitting everything in is a real problem isn't it. I always seem to be chasing my tail, trying to snatch a minute to do the things that I want to do along with the things I have to do! My running shoes are a little bit full of spiders it's so long since I've put them on! I do think about it though, surely that counts doesn't it!
    How do you recharge? ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!