Monday, 14 November 2011

21st Century Family

Friday saw number two son turn 
21
It hardly seems possible that my children are really not children anymore!
To celebrate we had our usual chaotic family meal, 
with the birthday boy requesting
Shepherds Pie and Profiteroles!
Sophisticated bunch we are!!!


Anyway the profiteroles went down a treat, 
instead of chocolate we had a toffee topping.
S
C
R
U
M
M
Y



And being a thoroughly modern, 21st century family, everyone came!
Here's a lovely birthday snap!


That's Heather on Skype, Adam on the left,
 Jacob in the middle and Birthday Boy Oliver on the right!
That's my family people. 
My wonderful, crazy beautiful family!
♥Sue♥



1 comment:

  1. oh that last photo cracks me up. get them all in the photo one way or another, right?

    Shepard's pie...I'm feeling hungry...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!