Saturday, 1 October 2011

Two Ta-dahs!

Well here we are then.
Introducing 
Berry Bright Cushion!



This was another one, you know
 a
USING UP SCRAPS PROJECT


LOVE
How
 it 
turned out. 
Love, love, love the colours



Added some cute little flowers to make it more girlie.
And raided the button box for some perfectly pretty buttons.


It's a cute size too. 
A dinky 12 inches square.
So do you sense my dilemma?
Yes you've guessed should I just pop out to the yarn shop and buy just a little bit more...........
Just a tiny few balls

Enough to make 

cosy
cuddly
blanket
Should I?


In the meantime,
Just what every little lady needs for all her essentials
you know
books
dolls 
teddies
sweeties
treasure



You understand
If I was a little girl I would so want one of these.



It's been languishing in my project basket for ages, 
waiting patiently for me to finish it.
Just needed to find the perfect lining.



D'you like it? D'you recognise it?
Vintage 1980s
 Laura Ashley
I haven't got much left, ideal for little projects like this don't you think.
And that's why you should
NEVER
throw old fabrics and yarns away.
Ever!

Hope you are enjoying the glorious weather!

Sue


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, the pillow is darling and YES, it would look great with a complimentary blanket :-)

    I love the pastel colors of your bag. It's extra special with the Laura Ashely fabric. Nicely done! Have a great week, xjosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!